Media credential request
Thank you for your interest in covering the upcoming Crescent City Blues & BBQ Festival presented by the New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Foundation!
Media/Photo pass credentials are provided to those who are on assignment for established media outlets or who have a documented history of publishing photos in mainstream media outlets. The Crescent City Blues & BBQ Festival is a free event so media/photo credential is not required for taking photos. We kindly request that media/photo credential holders share their Festival content with our team.
Below is a list of information that will be required upon submitting your application for consideration:
- For photographers representing media, a letter of assignment from your editor.
- For Freelance photographers, documentation of having published images from this or similar events in mainstream media outlets.
- A copy of the publication or details about the assigning outlet.
- Days you plan to cover the festival.
For media interested in information or covering any of the Foundation’s events, please contact the Programs Department at media [at] jazzandheritage.org.
- No video cameras or camera crews are permitted inside the festival unless an authorized television crew has permission.
- Freelance journalists and photographers without a specific assignment from a media outlet will not be considered for media credentials.
- Credentialing is at the discretion of the New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Foundation and a request does not guarantee credentialing.
- Credentials will not be mailed and must be picked up at the VIP Tent on festival days at Lafayette Square Park.
- Filming for commercial purposes without an official media credential is not authorized.
- Photo pit credentials do not provide access to festival VIP areas.
- Photo pit access is restricted to the first two songs of each artist’s performance.