2024 Community Outreach Tickets
Deadline March 18; 11pm CT
The 2024 Community Outreach Ticket Application is now open.
Every year, the New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Foundation supports community involvement at Jazz Fest by distributing thousands of free tickets to Louisiana social service nonprofits through the Community Outreach Ticket program. Applications are currently being accepted until Friday, March 18, 2024, at 11 p.m. CST. Please read the guidelines before applying.
Only social service organizations in Louisiana are eligible to apply.
Community Outreach tickets are distributed through nonprofit social service organizations that provide direct, ongoing services to low-income residents of Louisiana. These may include educational, religious, government, and community agencies – but only those that provide direct, ongoing services to low-income clients.
Community Outreach Tickets are NOT to be used by current or former staff members, board members, donors, or sponsors of the applying organization, or their families, except as chaperons or caregivers while recipients of your organization’s services attend Jazz Fest. Tickets may not be sold in any way. Tickets are not to be used as raffle items or for fundraising purposes.
They are to be distributed based on financial need and availability, and, in certain approved cases, as rewards or incentives for the clients’ good behavior. Any recipients of Community Outreach Tickets who are found to violate these guidelines will be permanently barred from receiving tickets through this program in the future.
Tickets are to be distributed based on financial need and availability, and, in certain approved cases, as rewards or incentives for the clients’ good behavior. Any organization granted Community Outreach Tickets that is found to violate Community Outreach Ticket guidelines will be permanently barred from receiving tickets through this program in the future.
The Community Outreach Tickets Program Guidelines:
The intent of the Community Outreach Tickets program is to provide access to Jazz Fest for people who otherwise would not be able to attend because of economic or physical hardship. Please honor this intent by following our published guidelines:
- Community Outreach tickets are weekend specific. Tickets must be chosen for either Weekend 1 or Weekend 2 of Jazz Fest and cannot be exchanged for a different weekend. See the full schedule for each weekend here: https://www.nojazzfest.com/music/
- The tickets are valid only on the dates printed on the tickets, so be sure to check the tickets carefully.
- If you need assistance for any of your clients with disabilities, please call Festival Productions at (504) 410-4100 and ask for the Access Department.
- Your tickets are valid for entry through the Gentilly and Sauvage gates.
- All Festival prohibitions must be honored (no chairs, outside food, etc.).
- Community Outreach Tickets may be distributed ONLY to the people who receive your organization’s services and designated chaperons.
- Community Outreach Tickets are NOT to be used by your organization’s staff, volunteers, donors, board members, contractors, or business clients.
- Community Outreach Tickets may NOT be sold or used for fundraising purposes.
- Community Outreach Tickets are non-transferable.
- Community Outreach Tickets are not valid on either Saturday.
- If an organization violates the intent of the Community Outreach Ticket Program and its guidelines, the violating organization will be barred from receiving Community Outreach Tickets in the future.
The Foundation reserves the right to request additional documentation.