2022 Community Outreach Tickets
Application Deadline is Sunday, March 20 at 11:00pm (CT)
Only social service organizations in Louisiana are eligible to apply. No individuals may apply.
Community Outreach tickets are distributed through nonprofit social service organizations that provide direct, ongoing services to low-income residents of Louisiana. These may include educational, religious, government and community agencies – but only those that provide direct, ongoing services to low-income clients.
Tickets are NOT to be used by current or former staff members, board members, donors, or sponsors of the applying organization, or their families, except in cases where a chaperon is required. Tickets may not be sold in any way. They are not to be used as raffle items or for fund-raising purposes. They are to be distributed based on financial need and availability, and, in certain approved cases, as rewards or incentives for the clients’ good behavior. Any recipients of Community Outreach Tickets who are found to violate these guidelines will be permanently barred from receiving tickets through this program in the future.
The Community Outreach Tickets Program Guidelines:
The intent of the Community Outreach Tickets program is to provide access to Jazz Fest for people who otherwise would not be able to attend because of economic or physical hardship. Please honor this intent by following our published guidelines:
- Community Outreach Tickets must be chosen for either Weekend 1 or Weekend 2 of Jazz Fest. See the full schedule for each weekend here: https://www.nojazzfest.com/music/
- The tickets are valid only on the dates printed on the tickets, so be sure to check the tickets carefully.
- If you need assistance for any of your clients with disabilities, please call Festival Productions at (504) 410-4100 and ask for the Access Department.
- Your tickets are valid for entry through the main gates.
- All Festival prohibitions must be honored (no chairs, outside food, etc.).
- Community Outreach Tickets may be distributed ONLY to the people who receive your organization’s services and designated chaperons.
- Community Outreach Tickets are NOT to be used by your organization’s staff, volunteers, donors, board members, contractors or business clients.
- Community Outreach Tickets may NOT be sold or used for fundraising purposes.
- If an organization violates the intent of the Community Outreach Ticket Program and its guidelines, the violating organization will be barred from receiving Community Outreach Tickets in the future.